Monday, February 15, 2016

my love



Sayang, I want you to know how much I appreciate all of the things you do for 
me. You make me feel needed, wanted, and cared about. When you say you 
will never lie to me I believe you. You are absolutely amazing.
The most
amazing person I have ever met. You always make sure I'm smiling, 
laughing, and having a good time. When I am in your arms I feel so safe 
and it makes me think I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such 
an amazing boyfriend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
You 
have the most beautiful eyes and the most caring heart. For once in my 
life I feel beautiful and wanted. It is unbelievable how I can be myself
around you and feel so close to you, I feel like I have known you for 
ever. I couldn't imagine my life without you, I couldn't imagine going 
to bed and waking up without you next to me. I love looking back and 
thinking of the way we met.
I may not be the nicest or the best girlfriend to you sometimes, 
and I promise you that I will treat you how you deserve to be treated 
from now on. When you are not around you are all I think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment